forest

forest

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

running.

My minds been running all night for the past seven nights
but somehow still stuck in the same place,
on the same thought, on the same face.

 My mind running in circles. And I can feel the desperation with each heartbeat, pumping through my tangled veins as they cling onto the only thing I have left of you.

My tangled veins rooted to the ground of never letting go and never moving on.

 But you keep running, and you're getting further and further away.
And I can't keep up anymore.

I'm getting tired now. The desperation is starting to wear off now. And my twisted veins are starting to lose their grip now.

I keep praying that you'll stop to catch your breath
 because you've seemed to have stolen mine.

 My head still hurts and my heart still aches.
My heart still aches.
Aching for something I can no longer provide..
Something you are no longer willing to give me.

Aching for the truth.

Aching to be loved.

Aching to be found.

Because I can't run anymore..
 I can't run anymore.













9 comments:

  1. you are truly amazing! i have loved everyone of your posts. you're one of my faves. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hauntingly beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^ the best way put. i loved the ending. it gave me chills.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I felt this like none other. I can totally relate and I feel like you know everything about me but that can't be right so you must be a very intriguing human

    ReplyDelete
  5. this makes my heart race and my mind race and

    i think im just trying to keep up with the beauty of it all

    ReplyDelete